跳至主要内容

The law of attraction

Image result for march

>>>The law of attraction


Related image

Last time, my english teacher , Ms tina have shared about the law of attraction with us. Although i have heard about this theory before,but i have no understand it deeply. It is the first time that I knew about the detail of this law.

The law of attraction 

The belief that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts people can bring positive or negative experiences into their life. I think this theory is damn amazing and interesting.

Image result for the law of attraction

In my opinion, I agree with this statement. Sometimes when you keep thinking about something whatever positive or not,then you will meet something similiar to this. Wow,it is so coincidence, you will think.


SO NOWWWW >>> 

Keep thinking about something great and you may have some changes on yourself ! 😊😀 

评论

此博客中的热门博文

:)

        5/3/2018               I like my _________             This is a topic of weekly diary that our head teacher asked us to write last week. I like my smile.Eventhough we surely meet difficult problem and sad in our life,but the best thing to do to face all of this is smile to it. smile anytime          I heard before that smile is the best cosmetic in anyone.This statement is damn true for me,because no one is ugly when he/she smiles :) A smile make a person more beautiful and naive.             Let's started to smile now and everyday ,   let our smile warm people besides us ,  let you and me have a better moment while we SMILE                

💪

VOLLEYBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Our school have held the match of volleyball. One month ago, many students spent their time to practice. Full of joy echo at the campus. I love this feeling because it just like all of us work together to accomplish something.😇  After school, we can watch the match. Some of the match made audiences very tense  😂 Teammates paid their efforts to accomplish the match. The students who don't have participle the match also come to support their class. 💪   Sometimes, we no only want to win a match, but also the teamwork and friendship we can get through a match. 🙆